Friday, May 3, 2013

Chopsticks object & accessories for poses

I have made those chopsticks because I needed them for my story. There are poses related to them and you can find them here.



I made three different variations of the chopsticks and they are all in the same object/accessory. The second variation (wood) only has one area recolor, the two others have two areas to recolor or change texture.



The object:
It contains one chopstick only, because I wanted to be able to place two so that wouldn't seem too symmetrical. In the end I didn't used them for the story, but I include them in the download.

The accessory:
Can be used by teen to elder, male and female.
For pose makers who would like to use them, one of the chopstick is attached to the thumb_0 joint, while the other one is attached to index_1. To put them in place, the index has to be rotated towards the thumb. It's the closest position to how you hold chopsticks that I could find.


Download:
Chopsticks

This file includes both the object and accessory, in both formats.

Tools used:
TSRW
MS3D
UVMapper
Photoshop

Credits:
Pose: Kilhian
Hair: Newsea
Decor: Japanese restaurant made by Clarisse for my story
CC in them: Kotatsu table by Severinka, painting by Pralinesims (I think)
(sorry if I forgot some, let me know and I will add it)

7 comments:

  1. Hello Kilhian,
    You got it !
    J'suis trop contente que tu ai finalement réussi...j'adore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, tu sais combienj'y ai travaillé et comment ces chopsticks m'ont mené la vie dure :p Mais je suis assez contente du résultat ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hey kilhian! I love the hairstyle you used for her.
    I tried to find it on newsea but couldn't find it, do you perhaps know the name of the hairstyle?

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Newsea Holic.
      I have the original and two retextures, and there are probably more.
      The one I'm using is from Anubis I think:
      https://www.facebook.com/notes/anubis-under-the-sun/exclusive-download-newseas-holic-female-hairstyle-pookletd-for-teen-to-elder/200781699966936

      Delete
    2. Thanks ;)
      keep up the good work, I love it :D

      Delete
  3. Laminate Flooring is tFaguó for Hànyu, Huáyu, or Zhongwén Laminate Laminate Flooring Flooring Laminate Ni jiào shénme míngzi? or ?? Yingguó hao ma? for and comes in Laminate Flooring

    ReplyDelete

How to install

Most of the time when possible I give you the possibility to install as either Sims3Pack or Package.
Pick up a format you rather use (poses can only be installed as Packages), and install it in your game:

If you use EA Launcher:

Sims3Packs
Place the .sims3pack file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
Run the Launcher, click the Download panel on the left and select the files you want to install before pressing the Install button.
Note: You do not need to keep the file in this folder, it can be removed safely once installed and the Launcher/game is closed.

Packages
Place the .package file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
If you do not have or do not know how to set up the Mods folder, I wrote a tutorial here.
Note: If you have too many files in this folder you should consider merging them or it will make your game load and render slower. Aikea Guinea wrote a tutorial about it, see here.

If you use CC Magic:

This launcher manages both types, so you can place any .sims3pack and .package files you want in
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
For those who don't know about it, you can find the installation here and a tutorial there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...