Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Black Cat - Story Poses Part 3

Those are the poses I have made for the second part of chapter 4 of my story. They are not always 'fully' worked as some were not intended for full body shot (and most of the legs is hidden under the kotatsu), however they might be of some use to other people, and this is the third one so far.

They are using the chopsticks and tea cups I have made. Also Severinka's kotatsu table and pillows.


-Depending on the clothes used you might have some troubles with the legs, but those poses are all meant to be used with the kotatsu table. I tried to work on the hands even if they are resting on the legs, but they are supposed to be under the table as well-

Pose #18 - Serving tea
You have to use a Tipsy OMSP 15° (change the direction of the tea pot until it goes in the correct direction) at approximately 61cm. I used ATS3 Breakfast Berthoud teapot

Poses #19 - Sitting with eyes closed

Pose #20 - Reaching on the table

Pose #21 - Holding tea cup
You need to place the full (or empty) cup on an OMSP at approximately 56cm.

Pose #22 - Drinking tea
You need to place the tilted cup on an OMSP at approximately 1m and 3cm.

Pose #23 - Bowing sitting on the floor
I have not used this pose in my story, but I liked it so it's here.

Pose #24 - Holding chopsticks

Pose #25 - Holding chopsticks up

Pose #26 - Eating with the chopsticks
*Edit* I forgot to say: I miss clicked on the animation at bottom and it ends up that when you ask your sim to pose... well it kinda plays something in between 25 to 26. I couldn't get it to keep only the single frame I was working on, so you just need to wait a few seconds and the sim will pose. Sorry about that!

Pose #27 - Reaching food with chopsticks
And I realize I don't seem to have used this one in the chapter. Oh well, here it is:

Download either the PBN or list compatible file:

 
 - Pose By Name-

a_Kilhian_BC_18
a_Kilhian_BC_19
a_Kilhian_BC_20
a_Kilhian_BC_21
a_Kilhian_BC_22
a_Kilhian_BC_23
a_Kilhian_BC_24
a_Kilhian_BC_25
a_Kilhian_BC_26
a_Kilhian_BC_27

                                                                   - List Compatible-


(picture will be added later)

Tools used:
Blender
S3PE
Photoshop
Cmomoney's Pose Pack Creator

Credits:
Hair: Anubis360, Cazy & EA
Clothes: Kimono by Klavix
Objects: Kotatsu table & pillows by Severinka, tea pot by ATS3, paintings by Pralinesims
Decor: Japanese restaurant made by Clarisse for my story
(sorry if I forgot some, let me know and I will add it)

6 comments:

  1. Très beau pack de poses qui me seront bien utile. Merci :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tant mieux, je ferais sans doute de nouvelles poses alors autant qu'elles servent ^_^

      Delete
  2. brill i can see that you have ben nearly as busy as memany thanks for the new poses CHEERS Lungpaul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the poses Kilhian! Could you possibly expand them to male? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been nominated. http://ratedsims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

How to install

Most of the time when possible I give you the possibility to install as either Sims3Pack or Package.
Pick up a format you rather use (poses can only be installed as Packages), and install it in your game:

If you use EA Launcher:

Sims3Packs
Place the .sims3pack file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
Run the Launcher, click the Download panel on the left and select the files you want to install before pressing the Install button.
Note: You do not need to keep the file in this folder, it can be removed safely once installed and the Launcher/game is closed.

Packages
Place the .package file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
If you do not have or do not know how to set up the Mods folder, I wrote a tutorial here.
Note: If you have too many files in this folder you should consider merging them or it will make your game load and render slower. Aikea Guinea wrote a tutorial about it, see here.

If you use CC Magic:

This launcher manages both types, so you can place any .sims3pack and .package files you want in
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
For those who don't know about it, you can find the installation here and a tutorial there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...