Monday, October 15, 2012

Terwa shirt for male adults

 I never have any trouble to find clothes for my girls, but my boys...
Those shirts are base game compatible, even though they come from an EP.

Designs: Run zombies are coming!, Fallout 3 & dragon


 The zombie shirt was actually requested on Facebook as a female shirt/dress and I really liked the image, so I decided to include it in my set. I will see if I will do it for women later.
The Underworld band accepted to model for those, even though they don't really like pictures... smile guys!


Download the Package & Sims3Pack

Tools used:
TSR Workshop
Photoshop

Credits:
Poses: IMHO & Ms Adrienne
Hair: Lapiz Lazuli, Aikea Guinea & ?
Decor: EA house

4 comments:

  1. Nice Work!
    I have featured as one of my top daily picks
    http://mytopsims3picks.blogspot.com.au/
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will be sure to go check your blog ^_^

      Delete
  2. Fantastic, as always :) You have so many talents. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too nice ^^
      I like trying, plus not working all the time on the same kind of things/programs makes creating more diversified. I also learned most of the Blenders controls while learning to create items, which helped me when I started with poses.

      Delete

How to install

Most of the time when possible I give you the possibility to install as either Sims3Pack or Package.
Pick up a format you rather use (poses can only be installed as Packages), and install it in your game:

If you use EA Launcher:

Sims3Packs
Place the .sims3pack file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
Run the Launcher, click the Download panel on the left and select the files you want to install before pressing the Install button.
Note: You do not need to keep the file in this folder, it can be removed safely once installed and the Launcher/game is closed.

Packages
Place the .package file in your folder My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
If you do not have or do not know how to set up the Mods folder, I wrote a tutorial here.
Note: If you have too many files in this folder you should consider merging them or it will make your game load and render slower. Aikea Guinea wrote a tutorial about it, see here.

If you use CC Magic:

This launcher manages both types, so you can place any .sims3pack and .package files you want in
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads
For those who don't know about it, you can find the installation here and a tutorial there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...