Updates:- The male teenager skates have been fixed and the link added again. I was testing it in game with short pants when I realized the mesh was actually broken. If you were on of the two people who download it before I noticed, you can take it again and replace the previous file by this one.
Sorry about that!
- I am currently updating all the posts, replacing the download links with the buttons. They are big and colorful, you can't miss them!
- I am thinking about taking off the 'Featured' page and integrate it directly in the posts. Somehow.
Current projects:- I joined the Create A Pose contest on Facebook and it should start sometimes next week. It's going to last 10 weeks and unless the judges are unfair I intend on staying until the end. Which means that, depending on the kind of poses required, it might take me some time to get those ready.
So I decided to put aside my 'big' projects and spend more time with my boyfriend ♥
However, I am going to see to work on my story! This is going to give me the time to get at least one (if not two) chapters before Christmas! Yes two would be better, so that the story doesn't just jump from Halloween to Christmas... or I could just skip it in the story and make a 'side story', I will have to think about that and I will keep you posted!
Future projects:- Depending if I find good pictures, I might convert the roller blades and make poses, like I just did with the ice skates.
- A part two for the 'On stage', 'Witches' and 'Ice skating' poses! I also have some other projects in mind, just to keep me busy... There will also be a pose pack with the poses from the contest, starting with the poses I created for a previous contest I joined, I never released them and I worked on them lately, they were a bit 'rough'.
- I haven't released any of the two desks I created, mostly because I would have to fix them: they have slots so you can put decorations/computer on them, but the sims won't sit. I did use one of them for my second chapter though, I placed two in the office. They work great as long as you use poses :) I will try and see to make one that sims will use in normal playtime though.
- Before working on the skates I was toying with a dress. It's not good enough to publish, but I might try again soon. As they say, practice makes perfect~
So come like the page and follow the contest!
I do not know all the judges so I hope this will go well, but I do know most of the participants and most are actually friends of mine. I know I probably won't win (I think Cobalt might be a finalist, I love her work ♥), but the point is to get better at what we are doing, and hopefully to have some fun! And no matter what, you should be seeing some really good results~
Chapter three in preparation!